Friday, September 11, 2009

Philadephia


I got to drive down to Philadelphia, PA for the holiday weekend and stay with my cute friend, and former mission companion, Nanette Labadie. Philly is absolutely beautiful and has tons of historical sites. The Art Museum we are standing in front of is where Rocky ran his famous stairs. They actually have a full-time picture taker in front of this statue. Who would have thunked? Nanette and I had a good time together. I love that girl!



If I look a little caught off guard, it's because I was....Nanette was suppose to be setting the timer for both of us, but little ol' me is all that got its picture taken. This is right by a gorgeous river with an amazing trail for rollerblading. I'm struggling not to covet and just be content with the rockioustatious asphalt roads of New Jersey. Wo is me. :)